Search results

1. misterC

New pressure switch cut on delay....

I recently installed an 86 gal pressure tank and pressure switch. All is well other than when the cut-on clicks at 30psi, the pressure gauge immediately drops to 0 psi and the pump does not start up and we lose water in the house. But the pump does start within a minute or two or three...lol at...
  2. misterC

New 1/2 horse pump 115v 2 wire not working...

Hello everyone, Just installed a Red Lion 1/2 horse, 115v, 2wire submersible pump to a depth of 160ft this morning. Model #RL12G05-2W1V. 10 amps / 670 watts I installed the heat shrink splice kit (did a horrible job im pretty sure as it was windy and they suggested a bic lighter to heat...
  3. misterC

4" PVC liner and pitless adaptor

Hello all, First time attempt at anything well related here in southern oregon. Here are my stats for the well... 180ft well 6" steel casing down to 73ft 4" pvc liner to 180ft How do you guys go about installation of a pitless adaptor with a pvc casing and a metal casing? Just "pinch" or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks