Search results

1. Rocketgremlin

Bought new home. Is this a well?

The well pump is in the crawlspace in the "addition" that was built in around 1987....which is actually the master bedroom now. From what I can see, the white pipe is heading towards the front of the house. Next, I'll have the wife activate the sprinkler and see if that pump motor runs or not...
  2. Rocketgremlin

I agree. I would have liked to have known it was there when I purchased the home, but it's been a year now. This summer I was leveling for an above ground pool and didn't want the sprinkler system to spray the pool and equipment. When I was leveling and digging to relocate 2 of the heads, I dug...
  3. Rocketgremlin

I'm a city person but moved into a house in a small NJ township. The home has city water and city sewer but when I was moving some irrigation lines I uncovered this lid. Either the realtor or the home inspector told me that the home is city water, but the irrigation system was supplied by a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks