Search results

1. Nanmer

Gas Pressure

I'm aware that 7 inches of water column is pretty much a standard for in coming gas pressure but do we at any point need to add up btus to make sure the incoming wc pressure is sufficient to cover all appliances or btus has nothing to do with it? I was under the impression that 7 inches of...
  2. Nanmer

Roof drain branch intervals

I'm curious if that is even allowed. Can't find anything saying it isnt.
  3. Nanmer

Roof drain branch intervals

Is there a limit on how many branch intervals a rd stack can have on one floor?
  4. Nanmer

Whats Minimum distance of ptrap to santee?

Thank you Jeff for the clarification and thanks Reach4
  5. Nanmer

Somebody else please chime in. So,does that mean that when your venting a ptrap anything within the two pipe diameters is called a crown vent? I say yes. Doesn't matter if its the tee in the vertical or tee in its back.
  6. Nanmer

So,does that mean that anything within the two pipe diameters is called a crown vent?
  7. Nanmer

Does anyone know whats the minimum distance between the ptrap to santee that is in a vertical position in ipc code? I think upc is 2 times pipe diameter can't find ipc minimum.
  8. Nanmer

Ptrap vertical distance.

Thats the way I understand it. If the vertical is greater than 24 inches then you risk the water creating the seal being sucked out of the ptrap. But cwhyu2 is saying other wise. All I want to know is if the trap has a trap primer if that would exempt it from that rule. If you say it does then...
  9. Nanmer

Ptrap vertical distance.

The ipc code states: The vertical distance from the fixture outlet to the trap weir shall not exceed 24 inches. Yet your telling me if the trap is 3 inches or larger it can be longer than 24 inches. That contradicts the ipc code. Where are you finding this? I done see it in the code book.
  10. Nanmer

Ptrap vertical distance.

I see. So if it has no trap primers then the 24 inch code applies.
  11. Nanmer

Ptrap vertical distance.

If its 2 inch no? Also is it written in the ipc code book? I couldn't find it.
  12. Nanmer

Ptrap vertical distance.

Mods please delete this post. I double posted.
  13. Nanmer

Ptrap vertical distance.

Hello all thanks for having me here. In the ipc code. It states ptrap cant be more than 24 inches from outlet of fixture to wier of trap. Can it be more than 2 feet if your using trap primers? Im in San Antonio, Texas. Tia.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks