Search results

1. Florida Gator

Any way to extend handle of shutoff valve

I have these shutoff valves under my sink, but they do not stick out from the wall far enough to reach into the vanity (the tiling was thicker than I planned for) Does anyone know if they sell extenders for these handles, or know of a way I could do this? Thanks!
  2. Florida Gator

Advice for rebuilding a shower pan

I have a shower pan that is 4' x 3' with a center drain that I am replacing. Above the liner was mortar and tile. Below the liner was a couple inches of sand above the recessed concrete slab. Does anyone have any advice of how I should go about rebuilding this. Should I keep the sand? Should I...
  3. Florida Gator

3/4" NPT thread on mixing valve

If you look at the attached picture, in the background you can see a mixing valve I installed about 8 years ago. I soldered the connections. I am remodeling my bathroom and replacing it with the new one in the foreground of the picture. It calls for a 3/4" NPT fitting. Every one I have tried...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks