Search results

1. Francois Gamache

Fleck 2510 -- which variant for Air Injection?

Researching options to filter out iron (2ppm) manganese (.2ppm) and general turbidity/colour from well that produces 6gpm. Leaning towards an air injection system with Vortech tank (10x54), Katalox Light media and a Fleck 2510 valve. Since I *love* to complicate things and understand the...
  2. Francois Gamache

2-wire multi-voltage AC/DC pump... Now what?

Pump is Grundfos 6 SQF-2 has 1 ground, 1 neutral, 1 hot leg. Natively accepts and handles the following: DC 30 to 300V or AC 90 to 240V Basic wiring diagram supplied in installation manual attached. Maxes out at 8.4A and 1400W. So.... If I want to get max flow on AC, I need to run it on 240V...
  3. Francois Gamache

Submersible - Controlling flow?

This is a work in progress and will be for a while.... Gotta start somewhere! Installed Grundfos 6 SQF-2 submersible pump in 240' well on our powerless, vacant rural lot. When we need water, we start the generator and plug the pump in. There's no control box, nada. From the pitless, a PVC pipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks