Search results

1. CollinChaffin

Submersible pump pipe repair taken for a ride and need advice for future

The DNR guy confirmed it is well within the law to allow me to run the $30-40 test myself, so this "honest" company that claimed they would try to bring it in cheaper for me certainly didn't try but having done a lot of past legal work myself, after analyzing this the tool creation is enough...
  2. CollinChaffin

I do want to add for those who say I "got off easy" because of all the bad stuff that COULD have happened though and how expensive any well pump job "usually is".....I fully realize what this can add up to but that argument is still total BS for what happened here. ....and here's why...
  3. CollinChaffin

Thanks so much for the feedback guys! So, I was told (by the company owner no less) while on site (after he personally raised the rate by 50/hr after the repair was done and they were dropping the pipe back down) - that this almost $300 water test would be a sample taken inside, at the tank...
  4. CollinChaffin

....CONTINUED FROM ABOVE..... The receipt - $135 in "parts" for a piece of pipe, maybe a bleeder, maybe a check valve, a pressure switch, and a Schroeder valve he added to my AVC to add some air. Another $99 of time PRIOR TO COMING OUT to MAKE THE TOOL (a pipe section with a grabbing clamp...
  5. CollinChaffin

Hi pros! First of all have to say of all the DIY forums I read, I have spent huge magnitudes of time here and you pros that help us DIYers out are great! Sorry for length here but like folks to have a decent background when I ask a question nothing worse than someone asking a question without...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks