Search results

1. Andrewjoseph

New tub location question

Thank you very much. I appreciate your help greatly.
  2. Andrewjoseph

Sorry to respond twice. I looked through some additional posts on here with photos. Does this new markup look right? I will set my p trap perpendicular to the joists to allow me to connect to a new 2” vertical vent. This will allow me to branch the vent off at a 90 degree angle from the drain...
  3. Andrewjoseph

Could you tell me if my new photo will work please? I can add a vertical vent to connect to the existing venting above the floor rim on the adjacent wall. I don’t fully understand how to align my p trap so it falls under the tub drain, and at the same time get the vent to head vertical at a 45...
  4. Andrewjoseph

Thank you for your reply. The floor drain is not required here. Is the vent able to wye off and run horizontal for for 5 ft until it hits the outside wall, and then go vertical? That is how the floor drain is currently set up. That’s how the shower next to it is set up currently. But it was...
  5. Andrewjoseph

Hello - I have been on the site for many years, and have always been able to search for and find an answer for any question I come up with. I am remodeling my bathroom and hoping to add in a tub to a location where there was not one before. The shower currently has only a very small stall...
  6. Andrewjoseph

New Eljer air bath tub - quick question about setting correctly

Thank you very much for the response - I appreciate it!! I should have just said mortar, not mortar bed. I will go ahead and drop into the mortar piles. thank you!
  7. Andrewjoseph

New Eljer air bath tub - quick question about setting correctly

Hello, I have looked at this forum for years, and have always found what I need and more. I was planning on setting a new acrylic air tub from Eljer tonight into mortar, which I learned about on the forum. When I unboxed the tub, the bottom was much different than I expected. There are two...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks