Search results

1. RJ.

Tub spout diverter sprays

Thanks Terry, you were correct 1/2" threaded, replaced with new Kohler spout, it howled a couple times haha but works great now.
  2. RJ.

Tub spout diverter sprays

Hi, this is a minor issue. Our tub spout diverter doesn't work well; some water spews sideways out of the spout, instead of going up to the showerhead. There's no set screw on the bottom of the spout. I'm not sure of the brand but there's a lot of Pegasus in this house. I see videos of people...
  3. RJ.

Pegasus Diverter stuck - how to get into it?

Sorry seeing this months late but: yes the cone spins off.
  4. RJ.

Fixed it! Thanks Terry for helping me get it apart, and the diagrams above. Thanks AJ, yes the part I used is for Danze and worked. In case other homeowners inexperienced in repairs like me read this, here are instructions: http://support.danze.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/446/kw/diverter part...
  5. RJ.

Thank you Terry! That was correct & worked.
  6. RJ.

Hi, I've bought a home with newish looking faucets. Some are Pegasus, so I assume this tub faucet may be too but not sure. Anyway the tub diverter is stuck on shower; it won't pivot to tub/faucet or move any direction. The water control handle (above the diverter) can be removed with allen...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks