Search results

1. Mikerf12

New Pump System

Hello, My well pump system is aging and the pump seems likes it is getting close to failing by the noises it’s making. The current system is a two pipe pump system. The well is a 16’ well with a yield of 25 gpm. The house has two full bathrooms, a washing machine, dishwasher, five...
  2. Mikerf12

Well Pump Replacement

Hello, I have what I believe to be a shallow well. Concrete cover that can be moved off, approximately a 5’ diameter concrete casing. The question I have is I have been looking into a Grundfos Scala 2 pump to replace my old rusty well pump that appears to be a ticking time bomb. Well...
  3. Mikerf12

Navien NCB-180 Combi Run-Time

Earlier this year I had a Navien NCB-180 Combi Unit Installed to replace a conventional oil fired boiler. The house is approximately 1500 Square Feet with 1000 Square feet on the first floor and 500 square feet on the second floor. The upstairs zone never runs as the heat from the living room...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks