Search results

1. mrnoitall

Stand Alone Water Tank & Pump:

I was looking at that model and decided to buy without tank. My first choice was the pump used in the motorhome but once I realized the tank was going to be over 100' away I decided to go bigger. Did a test run of the plumbing. Gravity plus slope equals a 5 foot spray of water from faucet...
  2. mrnoitall

Can you explain more or reword, it is a little confusing. After posting this then talking with a co-worker; my memory kicked in and I remember why the tank is useful. I know that having a pressure tank to store water the pump will not have to turn on as often. Without a pressure tank; turning a...
  3. mrnoitall

Just bought a 2500 gallon water tank and a CLTS5 1/2HP Country Line Cast Iron Jet Pump. There is no well or water main from city nearby. We get our water delivered by a water transport company. My reason for posting this is to check my plumbing installation. Tank has a 2" bottom outlet and a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks