Search results

1. NowhereMan

Sink drain leak

It turns out there was a nylon washer, so now I'm really baffled. Any idea why this might be leaking?
  2. NowhereMan

My experience with Rheem RTGH-95XLP tankless WH

It takes 5 minutes (or less) to hook everything up, and then you wait 45 minutes for the flush to complete, and it's another 5 minutes (or less) to disconnect things. Then you're back in business. This guy has a video that's less than 4 and 1/2 minutes long, and it shows the whole procedure...
  3. NowhereMan

Sink drain leak

Thanks! Definitely no nylon washer include... Would you happen to know the size?
  4. NowhereMan

In my experience, the routine maintenance is pretty trivial, and I'd say that aspect shouldn't deter anyone from getting a tankless WH. Installation cost, on the other hand, could be an issue, especially if you don't already have water, gas, and electric at the location where you want to put it.
  5. NowhereMan

I installed this model of tankless water heater myself. It was a fairly involved job, with water lines, propane, electrical, and even some carpentry. It's an exterior unit. We're in the Santa Cruz mountains of California, and at our altitude (about 1600'), freezing temperatures should never be a...
  6. NowhereMan

Sink drain leak

I just installed a bath faucet that has a rod that you pull up and push down to close and open the drain. The "pivot ball" (as they call it in the documentation) leaks like a sieve when I drain a sink full of water. Hopefully, the problem area is clear from the picture. I've installed several...
  7. NowhereMan

Can sediment trap extend inside wall?

I'm installing an outdoor tankless water heater, which is recessed into the wall. The vertical space is tight, so a sediment trap on the propane line would have to extend into the wall cavity. I've spent a while Googling, and can't find any reason why this would not be allowed. In any case, I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks