Search results

1. Zhars

Washing Machine with Utility Sink - 1-1/2" Drain!

Yes that's why I'm having this dilemma regarding the size reduction to 1 1/2". I suppose I could reduce it on the vertical standpipe section just before the p-trap just like Terry mentioned. Regarding the 3" drain on the right. It is used by the 2nd floor bathroom so not sure if I'm allowed...
  2. Zhars

I have an existing 1 1/2" copper drain that was used for the original utility sink. The washing machine discharged to the sink. I have recently started renovating the basement and added insulation to the exterior wall and am now about to finish the studs and plumbing. I know that the washing...
  3. Zhars

I have an existing 1 1/2" copper drain that was used for the original utility sink. The washing machine discharged to the sink. I have recently started renovating the basement and added insulation to the exterior wall and am now about to finish the studs and plumbing. I know that the washing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks