Search results

1. fraidycat

Toto Drake, or ?

Perhaps the warranty has changed? I see the 1 year for the Aquia at several websites but don't know if I can put them here?
  2. fraidycat

Toto Drake, or ?

I decided to go with the Drake instead of the Aquia due to the 5 year vs. 1 year warranty. Got two elongated Drakes installed today and have to say, so far I'm really pleased. Not too loud, the softclose seats are great and a quick tap on the lever seems to provide a dual flush mode. I wimped...
  3. fraidycat

Toto Drake, or ?

Thanks, Terry. Have there been many problems with the Aquia? I see that it, as opposed to other Totos, has only a one year warranty as opposed to the usual five years on the other models.
  4. fraidycat

Toto Drake, or ?

I've been pondering new lo-flow toilets, and from all accounts, the Drake looks good. I haven't had problems requiring plungers, etc.,, but I have had to replace the insides on my two enough times that they probably would amount to half the cost of a new toilet and our area has a rebate program...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks