Search results

1. MichaelSK

Honeywell thermostat keeps reversing valve energized?

Honeywell RTH7560 thermostat keeps the reversing valve energized even when “mode” is set to “off”. There is no need to keep a nominal 26vac on the (orange) lead, the reversing valve solenoid remains very hot when the system is not being used. I spoke with the Honeywell consumer help rep who...
  2. MichaelSK

Perplexing Pump Problem - intermittent elevated loads on main

This electrical problem has me perplexed. I thought Valveman, from another forum/thread, solved the problem with a simple straight forward explanation - the Klixon-type breakers become weaker with subsequent "breaks." Background: 3 y/o Shakti 3/4 hp 3-wire submersible pump - the control box has...
  3. MichaelSK

Main Klixon breaker on 3/4 hp 3-wire submers. pump keeps tripping

This electrical problem has me perplexed. I thought Valveman, from another forum/thread, solved the problem with a simple straight forward explanation - the Klixon-type breakers become weaker with subsequent "breaks." Background: 3 y/o Shakti 3/4 hp 3-wire submersible pump - the control box has...
  4. MichaelSK

Locate and Purchase pump start relay - Electrica RVA2LKL

I am having a hard time locating a relay (Electrica RVA2LKL). Removed from a 3/4hp Shakti controller. Could a Franklin part be used? Maybe a Franklin Mfr. Model # 305213902?
  5. MichaelSK

Proper grounding of 3-wire submersible pump in metal well casing

I placed a new 3-wire pump into metal well case. (The pump controller is inside the mechanical room in the house.) The broken cast iron well seal was replaced with a PVC well seal. There is no conductive (bonding) between all the well components (galv drop pipe, iron well casing, metal junction...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks