Search results

1. Do It Myself

Pressure Valve Blow Off

Hi there, I bought a used home last year and it has 7 heating zones each with a Taco 007 F4 circulator. The bedrooms are on one zone and the circulator was shut off when we bought the house. The owner said it was because there was a continuous loop causing the furnace to keep running so he just...
  2. Do It Myself

Water Softener Sizing

I have done a bunch of reading on this forum but I am wondering if my house size and having forced hot water heating impacts the size system I need. My wife had Culligan over the other day to diagnose our water softener. The head would get stuck during cycles and it's 25 years old. He said it...
  3. Do It Myself

Sediment and Pressure Tank Selection

Hello, 1. I am considering changing my pressure tank. All of the readings that I've looked at suggest that a sediment filter should be installed after the pressure tank. This means that my tank will get sediment in it. Because of this, would I be better off installing an air over water tank as...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks