Search results

1. Cody

New guy blunder...tub waste and overflow

Ok good. That's what I kind of wanted to hear. It was really bothering me but I wasn't sure if I was just being ridiculous. Thanks!
  2. Cody

New guy blunder...tub waste and overflow

I'm replacing a bathtub for the first time and had a small issue arise while connecting PVC for the drain assembly. I did the rough plumbing, got everything measured out perfect, did a test drop, and it all looked good so I cemented my drain pipes. And then I noticed it... The equal T section...
  3. Cody

Air Chambers, Pipe behind shower wall that just terminates

Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply Terry. I've used this site a lot over the past few weeks and it's been great, but I haven't had to actually make an account until now. My house was built in 68 so that makes sense. I'll just get rid of it then. I'm guessing I can leave the one in place on the...
  4. Cody

Air Chambers, Pipe behind shower wall that just terminates

I am replacing the bathtub in our house and in doing so will be changing out the shower valve, but after searching the forum and Google, I can't seem to find an answer to a question I have. After exposing the current plumbing I noticed there is a little more than a foot of pipe that goes...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks