Search results

1. JH Steve

Short Cycling Well Pump — Stop me if you're heard this one

Okay, so here's the rig. What I'm hearing is that the check valve coming into the T before the gauge was most likely added as a stop-gap measure because there's a failed check valve on the pump, or because there's a leak somewhere between the pump and the second check valve that's probably...
  2. JH Steve

submersible pump, 100+ feet down, which I've never seen. I suppose it would have a foot valve (???). But there's a check valve between the poly and the tank, which is what definitely failed, and which I replaced.
  3. JH Steve

Submersible pump -- yes. The check valve I replaced is connected to a nipple that connects to the polyurethane well pipe that comes into the house. I'll post a picture in a bit.
  4. JH Steve

Hi, I'm having the same problem others have had with short cycling. Based on what I learned here, it seemed like bad a check valve. I pulled the check valve and it was indeed bad — I could blow through it both directions. I put in another check valve, drained the (full) water tank, put in 28...
  5. JH Steve

Toto Washlet and Dedicated Supply

Hi, I bought a TOTO e350s Washlet and am planning a remodel. My apartment has flushometers, but since I'm going to be in the walls already, I was wondering if there's an elegant way to run a dedicated supply to the washlet. All of the hardware that came with it is intended to sit between the...