Search results

1. wmn

No water from Kohler Rite-Temp Valve

Called Kohler, they are sending a new PBU and mixing valve, wonderful people, stand behind they're warranty. After the phone call (and work) I decided to try something new. I removed the PBU, reinstalled the mixing valve and turned the water supply on. Still no joy. Removed the mixing valve...
  2. wmn

Would opening 1 supply valve while operating the shower valve then the other move the spool ?
  3. wmn

Both hot and cold every time. Tried turning them at the same time on while the shower valve was open at mid point for equal pressurization to both hot and cold. Do the water lines need to be purged? After taking the valve apart all the water is drained out of the lines so some air is trapped...
  4. wmn

Another quick question. Is it possible to put the pressure balancing unit in backwards or upside down? I removed it when I sweated the copper in but may have reinstalled the pressure balancing unit wrong. I was careful when I reinstalled it this morning and put it back together the way it came...
  5. wmn

Bought valve 10 years ago, installed 5 years ago and leaked checked, no leaks. Did not flow check as the shower was rough-in and didn't want to make a mess. Finished the shower and tried to flush the lines before installing shower head. No water comes past the valve. Turned water off, removed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks