Search results

1. mrimike

switch wire from storage tank?

I purchased a 500 gallon storage tank and was curious how you typically would install the switches for a clean exit out of the top. Is it just a standard bulkhead fitting I run the switch wires out from or should I use some grey elec conduit... ideas? thanks here is my tank and the fittings...
  2. mrimike

Need help setting up new well

Ok sounds good... I will plan a filter just after the pside kick for heavy sediment... then a Tee for the irrigation.. then the finer micron filter for the house inlet
  3. mrimike

What size pipe can I get away with when plumbing all this stuff in? I plan to have in this order with a few bypass valves and unions... well pump-storage tank--inline heavy media filter-check valve-boosterpump--- pside kick/tank assy with pressure switch/gauge/relief valve etc --...
  4. mrimike

Thanks guys....looks like pside kit is on order for me.. What about a check valve? I am assuming the driller will install a few or at least one inside the well piping but do I need one above ground and where? also is it ok to use pvc ball valves or should I bite the bullet and buy brass?
  5. mrimike

so tell me about the pside kick kit I was told that those types of systems would shorten the pump life .... if I had a 86 gal pressure tank instead how much run time could I expect before the pump had to kick on and fill tank again?.. I am assuming with the pside kick kit it would almost...
  6. mrimike

Thx yes I purchased a booster pump LB1012 I won't be doin the well pump...they are setting that up...essentially I will take it from the well head and run it to the tank and house I got 2 switches up and down for the storage tank already how many unions or check valves and shut offs should I...
  7. mrimike

so I just had a new well drilled 700ft down to the trinity here in central TX I had them do a test and it's 850ppm producing 15 gallons per min I would like some pointers on setting up the pumping system as I am a DIY person and will be plumbing it in the new house by myself I plan on having a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks