Search results

1. Superjustin13

Cleaning paint off of PEX

91% rubbing alcohol takes it off right away, however can rubbing alcohol damage PEX pipes at all, by making causing them to crack or something?
  2. Superjustin13

Stainless steel bushing inside copper female adapter

1 1/2" copper female adapter to directly 1 1/2" to 3/4" stainless steel bushing. Are these 2 metals compatible for being directly connected to each other. I had asked the plumber if these needed a di-electric joint but he told me no. I ended up finding some blue water in a bathroom I never use...
  3. Superjustin13

Weird pump questions that might be difficult to answer

I've attached a picture of my question. You can see that the incoming water piping size to my house is 1.5". You see where the relief valve, expansion tank and transducer are. When they reduced the 1.5" pipe to 3/4" pipe. How much volume am I losing from that reduction? I know its such a tiny...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks