Search results

1. CRB

Well water sulfur and tannin problem

Folks, New house and two new wells. Typical for my regi;on in Florida I could go shallow around 80' to get no sulfur but a lot of iron or 100+ and get sulfur but no iron. I went for the latter at about 150'. My well water is turning out to be a challenge. Hardness is 10 gr/gal, Sulfide is...
  2. CRB

New Wells S Florida Sulfur Removal Questions

Folks, You all helped me tremendously 7 years ago when I drilled an irrigation well and needed to learn about softeners. Now I have new house under construction and just drilled 2 new wells. In this area wells of practical depth are either iron containing or sulfur. Not usually both...
  3. CRB

Water softener valve connection to start well pump?

Folks, I have a well pump that has no tank. I need to add a softener to reduce scaling and very faint tan stains on my house near sprinkler heads. Water test results are 15 gr/gal hardness, pH 7.8, LSI .82. I'd like to soften with a Flex 5600 sxt. Is there a connection on the controller...
  4. CRB

Fleck 5000 sxt pro flow questions

Folks, I understand ion exchange chemistry but I'm very new to water softeners. I have purchased and installed a Fleck 5000 sxt. I preferred it to the more popular 5600 due to the full 1" porting that should give lower pressure drop on my supply to the house. I have 32,000 gr set up as...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks