Search results

1. Jonathon Zetterholm

PEX A Pressure Test

What should be hooked up when I pressure test the system? Right now I have shower valves, ice maker hookup, and laundry hookup connected. It holds air pressure (80+ psi) for several hours, but drops to below 20 psi after 24 hrs. I'm assuming I want it to hold better than that. Should I cap off...
  2. Jonathon Zetterholm

Main Stack Vent Requirement

New construction house... If every fixture is vented, does the main stack need to vent through the roof? The stack is only serving as a waste line and is not serving as a vent to any fixtures. Do I need to vent it through the roof or are all the separate fixture vents sufficient? Thanks!!
  3. Jonathon Zetterholm

Back to back bathroom DWV layout

New house, back to back bathrooms, underslab plumbing. I am a contractor and have a basic knowledge of a lot of things. However this is my first major DIY plumbing project for my own personal home. Will the attached sketch work for back to back bathrooms? All dry vents, all double fixture...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks