Search results

1. Caprieragtop

Kohler valve trim doesn't cover hole completely

First of all, Merry Christmas to you fine, helpful folks. I have a Kohler 3/4" Rite-Temp shower valve. All is well, except my tile guy didn't run the tile close enough to plastic plaster guard, so when I installed my Stillness trim, there's a sizeable gap at the top of the valve trim. It's...
  2. Caprieragtop

PEX: 90 fitting or bend support?

All, On the attached photo, I have 1/2" PEX running into my tub/shower. My question is simple: should I leave the PEX as it is, using the bend supports, or should I cut it and install 90 degree elbows. This is Uponor, in the event that matters. Thanks!
  3. Caprieragtop

Aquapex vs PEX-A

All, I've just finished running all my PEX lines. I've not yet attached fittings or valves. When I was at the plumbing supply store this morning, I asked about the difference between aquapex and PEX-A. I was told that Aquapex is for crimp rings and PEX-A is for expansion. I immediately...
  4. Caprieragtop

Building a new multi-head shower

All, I'm looking into building a boss shower for my master bath. Thinking a rain head, 2-4 body tiles and maybe a wand. Thusfar, I believe each one is rated at 2.5gpm. My house is a 2-bath house and the other bath has a tub with standard shower/tub valve, 1/2" PEX supplied. My house is on a...
  5. Caprieragtop

Tankless heater location

All, I'm planning on installing a tankless heater in my home during an extensive remodel. I'm planning on placing it on a wall close to the exterior so venting will be short and sweet. My main question is this: on the other side of this wall lies my electrical panel. In short, one side of the...
  6. Caprieragtop

Can I run any of my 2" lav drain outside of the wall?

All, Second thread, as it's a different lav in my house. Basically, the back wall where I'm installing this sink has floor joists beneath it in such a way that it's impossible to run a 2" lav waste line through them without destroying the structural integrity of the floor joists. Presently, I...
  7. Caprieragtop

Plumbing comes through floor at an angle

How can I fix this? Essentially, the 2" waste line for my bathroom lav is not plumb. It comes through the floor at an angle. I don't want to put strain on the pipe, and I need this to be in the wall. Any ideas how I can fix this? There's no strain on the pipe when it enters the 3" main waste...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks