Search results

1. KC Oh

Disturbance Noise Caused by Faulty Water Pipe System (Water Hammer?)

HI All, I had called water department to seek advices again and shared the recorded audio file with the maintenance team, they have came twice in past 2 days to check and investigate, a senior technical officer went round to each upper floor house units to verify the faucets and toilet flashes...
  2. KC Oh

Hi All Plumbing Professionals, Please help! I would really needs to seek some plumbing Professional’s advices here to suggest what could be the possible root cause of these “pipe knocking noises”? Just to update that the local town council team had taken action and carried out a local flashing...
  3. KC Oh

Hi All, Just I would like to update over last weekend there were no progress as the knocking noise still heard, waiting for the town coucil team investigation results. Hanging on....hopefully to hear some good suggestions...
  4. KC Oh

Hi All, Yes, the problem could be possibly other faulty parts, as such we are trying very hard to identify the root cause, whereby symptom or type of plumbing noise could also help to determine the source of issue. I do not have much technical knowledge on plumbing trade and I had learned this...
  5. KC Oh

Hi All, Please be shared the below link the MP3 file that I’ve recorded of the above mentioned Water Hammer Noise: http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/5wzVkLMT/file.html I would appreciate to seek anyone good advice on this and hope to resolve this problem as soon as possible Thank You and Best...
  6. KC Oh

Hi WorthFlorida, Thank you for your reply and suggestions. Yes, I fully agree to your suggestion of eliminate and isolate approach, however currently the local town council team is facing challenges of a few residents refusal to cooperate, reluctant for the investigation, this has been...
  7. KC Oh

Hi Jadnashua, Thanks again for your reply and information. I do not have much knowledge on water hammer arrestors and local availability, nevertheless this could be a solution to the problem. The suspect water hammer are exists for many months and it has been identified at 6th floor common...
  8. KC Oh

Hi Jadnashua, Many thanks for your quick reply and I do understand the knocking noise occurs in random it not an easy task to determine the root cause, perhaps permit me to share some of my assumptions and observation as below: 1. The water supply is a cold water pipe systems structure as...
  9. KC Oh

Hi Good Day! I am new here and would like to seek expert advice in this forum, for disturbance noises caused by faulty water pipe system. I am a resident of a public housing area and living in a 5th floor unit, in recent months it has been a loud “knocking” noise intermittently coming from the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks