Search results

1. diginside

Is it my water heater or T&P valve?

I noticed today the outside drain pipe for the T&P valve was dripping water. This got me concerned because this is the third T&P valve on this AO Smith Water heater that I installed new in 2017. Is it a problem with the valve or the water heater?
  2. diginside

Kitchen sink drain pipe slip-joint slips off

I bought this "1-1/2 in. White Plastic Slip-Joint Sink Drain Center Outlet Waste" and installed in my remodeled kitchen less than a year ago. The rubber washer along with the slip-joint I circled in the attached photo have "slipped off" multiple times, wrecking small havoc obviously. I have...
  3. diginside

Slab Leak or Underground Service Line Leak

I am neither a plumber nor a DIY to claim in this regard. But I am close to be stressed out for sure. I found out yesterday my rental home had a slab leak. Inside the home, the water is coming out through the laminated floor on the concrete slab. Because the leak area was in the center of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks