Search results

1. DAVID BOYLE

Gfci issue or something else?

If it's damaged can I use liquid tape on it or just electrical tape to repair it.
  2. DAVID BOYLE

Thank you, I appreciate your help.
  3. DAVID BOYLE

I will look into that for sure. Can I just unplug the pump and plug it back in until I get one?
  4. DAVID BOYLE

I never noticed that before, I will check that out as soon as I get home. Could that cause the problem?
  5. DAVID BOYLE

I don't unplug the pump when resetting the GFCI. Also anytime I need to shut off the pump to backwash, clean it or any other reason I use the GFCI to turn it off. Sounds like I shouldn't be doing that.
  6. DAVID BOYLE

Is the cover you're talking about the end closest to the camera where the plug comes out?
  7. DAVID BOYLE

First of all, thank you to everyone offering suggestions and advice, I really appreciate it. Going to check out everything that was suggested. To answer your question Worth Florida, there are no lights past the GFCI. The pump does turn on using a timer, but I removed it on Tuesday when I got...
  8. DAVID BOYLE

No sir. This might be a stupid question but I just noticed that in my shed which is after the G.F.I. but on the same circuit, that the bottom receptacle does not work when anything is plugged into it but the top one does. Could this be somehow causing this problem.
  9. DAVID BOYLE

We have been having an issue regarding our swimming pool filter at first the issue was a nicked wire under the ground that was getting wet we had that issue taken care of but what's happening is the GFI is kicking off at different times for example on Sunday we ran the filter for over 10 hours...
  10. DAVID BOYLE

Outside water line frozen

I'm posting this for a friend of mine who went away last weekend when the temps were record low negative numbers. He had what he thought were frozen pipes when he returned. The plumber he called out told him the pipes inside the house were not the problem but rather the pipe outside had frozen...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks