Search results

1. Trumptone

CSV1A was underwater, will I have issues?

My crawlspace completely flooded. This means my well pump, pressure switch, CSV1A, and such were underwater for a few days. I'm replacing the pressure switch and pressure gauge. Will I have any issues with the CSV1A? Do I need to do anything to it before I restart the system? I should add that...
  2. Trumptone

Pump below water table

I'm replacing my jet pump, pressure tank, and all the associated fittings. I started taking stuff apart today. Upon cutting the pipe after the pump, there is a steady stream of water coming from the pump/well. I'm guessing that it is currently sitting below the water table. This stream is...
  3. Trumptone

Having a hard water spigot and a soft water spigot? Am I Crazy?

I'm replacing my jet pump, pressure tank, and all the associated fittings. I was planning to replumb my hose spigots before my water softener. I then got to reading about wanting soft water for washing vehicles or pressure washing. Am I crazy for thinking about adding spigots, and having a hard...
  4. Trumptone

Sediment

I have a Goulds JS05H 1/2 HP Jet Pump and a Wel-X-Trol WX-202 pressure tank. I recently replaced my old 20/40 pressure switch with a 30/50 switch and upped the pressure tank to 28 psi. Since I did this, I've been getting a large amount of sediment in my filter. The pump and tank are pretty old...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks