Search results

1. tomtran

Fireplace dura-glo

Thanks.
  2. tomtran

Fireplace dura-glo

Hello I would to ask someone here. About my fireplace i try to find information online but no luck.my question is do I need lay brick inside my fireplace ?
  3. tomtran

Disappointed asture vormax

Can your guy help choice toilet to buy at Menard or home Depot. I bought 1 toilet at Menard it call American astute Vormax it don't work well as they tell on box.every time I use it first flush always something still there I have to flush second time to clean bowl .I fell bad to return it to...
  4. tomtran

Wall color need help

thanks you a lot.
  5. tomtran

Wall color need help

hello i try to pick color to paint wall but it too hard for me ,my wood floor honey oak color ,with white door . white trim .would some one give me ideal what color for wall .thanks
  6. tomtran

Autotrol 255/440i clear cup question

i mean i was check ball at control one on back and one at front, vacuum i check line by using car vacuum test.(testing hose only) the screen look very clean. i did not measure water flow at the drain,but it flow like slow. i did watch some YouTube. but now last time i check during regenerate i...
  7. tomtran

my water softener still does not draw from brine i already check injector & filter ball all it look fine and i check line for vacuum leak they are good when i manual turn cam by hand to backwash i remove hose at clean cup it does not had vacuum at all.could you tell me..thanks
  8. tomtran

Thanks you .will check and see
  9. tomtran

Thank. how i can tell my water softener is working normally,i saw it does not used salt in brine tank.( i clean tank install new salt fill water in talk like 3 gallon but right now water in brine tank more than 3 gallon ) it regenerate every 3 day ,could someone help me how to check it.
  10. tomtran

i got old water autotrol softener i would to know on the right side control valve it had clear cup with ball inside it had 2 bolts hold it, what is the cup telling ..............hope your guys understand,thanks
  11. tomtran

Garage rebuild need help

it was old wind come over take it down long time ago ,now i got concrete floor only.
  12. tomtran

Garage rebuild need help

does any friend here tell me where i can get or buy blueprint plant to rebuild my garage 14 x 22 ?please help.thanks
  13. tomtran

Things to buy to do under ground water line?

Sorry i make you miss understand me here i got yard hydrant ,but i would like to run water from ( number 4 shown on your picture) to my garden i about 200ft because my i used garden hose sometime i cut grass i cut my garden hose too.that why i would to hide then in the ground.
  14. tomtran

Things to buy to do under ground water line?

i leave in Ne i would to know if i run 200.ft water line under ground to used water for summer garden ,what type pipe do i need to buy,and how to drain water out in winter come,how deep to hide pipe in the ground,thanks
  15. tomtran

r22 for central air need help

my unit it kind old it label HEIL brand made 1992.if I call local hvac come fix I think it will cost a lot. I thinking replace unit but don't know what brand is last longer.could your guys tell me what brand is the best and made in usa
  16. tomtran

r22 for central air need help

would you tell me any Freon can be replace r22 for my central air, during my unit is broken out door cooper hose thanks
  17. tomtran

Control box and pump need help.

you are very good person ,thank for many post you explain to me.when I move in this house ,I did not know about well water ,deep well pump septic system,gas tank, water softeners system and more 3 week after move in I cut grass first time 5 hrs with 42 in cut tractor after 2 month no water...
  18. tomtran

I what I did I told them install same size pump I had (16 gpm at time I test my old pump when I build water softener ) they did not listen tomorrow I will look for different well company tell them go to my house ,and shown them how I use water in the house, and pump I had is right size or not...
  19. tomtran

I ask well man when he do his work did you know the csv and how it work he say we install thousand csv in and remove thousand csv out
  20. tomtran

your sound right to me .most people tell me do like you said, the well company work on my well they said on the web The pump's horse power needs to be enough to do the job, but not oversized (resulting in an inefficient pump). that why they install smaller pump for me,they don't listen to me...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks