Search results

1. Hcliffe

Leaking commode, cast iron flange

Recently purchased a condo, moved in yesterday. Today while there I felt a drip on my head from the ceiling. The upstairs bathroom is right above that. Went up there nothing visible. Turned off water to the toilet, cut into the drywall ceiling. Water dripping from cast iron pipe at the floor...
  2. Hcliffe

What type of backflow device is this?

The sprinkler company came out, said my BF failed pressure test. Offered to rebuild internals. He did so and now it leaks from the pressure valve at the bottom. Rather than pay their high labor and material cost, I figure I could replace it myself as long as I shut off the water inside...
  3. Hcliffe

Sink rough in question

I am installing a utility sink in my basement. The small horizontal pipe on the left is from the bathroom sink. The 2" vertical pipe goes up thru the floor and down into the concrete floor. I assume it is just a vent for the basement sink, not sure. I posted this "before" picture on another...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks