Search results

1. Chris12

Fixing Low Pressure in New Attic Bathroom

Thanks HJ - is there a solution that would allow me to only boost the pressure to the attic in order to avoid increasing water usage throughout the house, possible 2 lower power inline pumps? Do all inline pumps require expansion tanks?
  2. Chris12

OK - assuming its a pressure problem due to elevation is there a way to boost pressure to only the attic bathroom given its has dedicated supply lines. Is it as "easy" as installing a jet pump on each line?
  3. Chris12

I just installed a new bathroom in my 3rd story attic (about 30 fee above ground) and have very week water pressure. I haven't measured the pressure, but its flowing at just under 1gpm. The bathroom water supply was originally connected to the hot/cold pipes from 2nd floor bathroom (just below)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks