Search results

1. oldanbo

canada and showerstalls

The Mrs and I have been watching a couple of Holmes on Homes and we noticed something that appeared odd to us. It appears that the shower stalls all have a tub filler in them. Anyone know why? I'm guessing it's code in Canada, but still can't figure out why. Mrs says it's for easier shower...
  2. oldanbo

hard to wipe my a??

Is a bidet seat the answer? I have a toto drake ada and it works fine. But, permit the indiscretion, I have a spinal problem that is making it harder to wipe. I don't mean to be gross, can anyone recommend a bidet seat to fit a toto drake? I never thought that I would reach this point, but...
  3. oldanbo

drip from tank bolt, Help!

:confused: I just installed my second Toto drake. This one for the guest bathroom. The first one I installed, about a year ago in the master bath, went without a hitch. This one has a slight drip from the right hand tank bolt that I cannot seem to stop no matter what I do. I used the...
  4. oldanbo

How does electric sprinkler valve work?

I am having a problem with what I believe to be a leak in my irrigation system. I called a professional to get an estimate for finding and fixing a leak. He proceeds to tell me how they check out all the wiring and solenoids and valves etc. "That's good" I think to myself, but the sprinklers...
  5. oldanbo

what to do with old toilet?

I live on the Olympic penninsula and replaced my kohler with a toto. I have been trying to "recycle" the old one with no luck. It's a perfectly fine toilet, we needed to change to the ADA height bowl of the toto. I told my wife that I was going to turn it into a planter and site it over the...
  6. oldanbo

TOTO Drake not flushing completely

I replaced my Koehler with the new drake on Sunday afternoon. I noticed when flushed that it seemed to be a short flush and the bowl seemed to be not filling completely. I checked inside the tank and it is filling to the proper level. Today it received it's initiation :) . But, it did...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks