Search results

1. WilburMcG

Water filter housing leaking from valve-in-head?

Hi, My American Plumber filter housing (my notes say it is model WC34-PR but looking online it looks more like WVC-34 with the valve-in-head design) has started leaking, I think from the water relief valve(s) at the top? My water has a lot of minerals in it so we get crustyness on faucets, etc...
  2. WilburMcG

Jet line cleaning of my septic drain lines

My septic tank is in my back yard and a sewage pump pumps it to my drain field in the upper yard. Recently I developed a leak where sewer water began slowly bubbling up near my drain field. A septic company came, found my junction box right at the source of the leak, and said the drainage lines...
  3. WilburMcG

Washing machine water feed shaking around

A couple months ago I started hearing a banging when my washing machine would kick the water input on and off. It's a 3 year old Whirlpool, and does this on/off frequently during certain stages of the washing cycle so I'm hearing this banging a lot. It looks to me like the plastic box where...
  4. WilburMcG

Ceiling fan from hell

I wasn't sure which forum to post in but could sure use some help. I bought a new Hunter fan but can't remove the old one. There is just no sign of how it should be removed and the Hunter website has nothing that has helped. Calling them didn't help either as I don't think the support person...
  5. WilburMcG

Is my water filter housing prone to cracking?

I installed this American Plumber brand whole house water filter about 18 months ago to trap sediment (I'm on a 120-family community well system). It has the clear styrene acrylonitrile filter housing which I like because I can see the filter and collected sediment. Are the clear housings more...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks