Search results

1. Glennhvac

New to me take on a Monoflo system.

Was at a house for routine boiler fall check and saw this piping arrangement through out the basement. Took awhile before it dawned on me that they were using a choked down section of pipe between each tee to achieve what Monoflo tees typically are used for. Tee on right is supply, left side is...
  2. Glennhvac

I have the cleanest galvanized pipes in the world!

Seriously, they are like brand new inside and this place was built late '40's. Over the past 20 years I have done a good bit of remodeling and alterations and have yet to see any buildup in any of the galvanized I have touched. I have always wondered if it's because I have well water and if so...
  3. Glennhvac

How to change profile email?

Normally this is easy but my dilemma is that the one I have listed is gone forever and can not be accessed. I have found on several sites that they want to send a verification to the email on file and if this is the case it won't work. Can I change my email here if the one listed in my profile...
  4. Glennhvac

Pump switch, too many choices!! Steer me.

OK folks, I have an old Square D 40-60 DPST model FSG2. There is no lever on it. I wanted to get a replacement just to have as my luck dictates it will fail Friday night on a holiday weekend. I think I have found what seems to be it's replacement ( 9013FYG2J24) I just want to make sure as there...
  5. Glennhvac

Extrol tank?

I'm sure it's been asked before but my search query did not help. Does a water heater require an Extrol type tank when the house has a well? The reason I ask is every time I go in my basement and look at the one I replaced I'm seeing a huge Extrol 10 feet away that's tied into the same cold...
  6. Glennhvac

Black flaking copper!

I was at a client today to check his heating for fall and took a look at the water heater I replaced about a year ago. Both the hot and cold water copper lines that I had redone were already black. I began looking around and the copper lines to a/c unit are black. The cold water lines are not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks