Search results

1. boostnut

Culligan iron cleer replacement recommendations?

Ok, I'll try to make this short. My current equipment is a Culligan Medalist softener and a Culligan iron cleer unit, both installed in 2002. I replaced the resin in the softener with Purolite a few months ago. I've been bypassing the iron cleer unit for over 6 months. It needed attention, the...
  2. boostnut

Help with awful smell after iron out treatment

Long story short, I have a 25 year old Culligan medallist softener that wasn't effectively doing its job. I mixed up a batch of Iron Out per the instructions, added it to the brine tank and ran a regen cycle. The next day our water smelled like eggs, 2 weeks later after at least 6 regen's it...
  3. boostnut

cullingan iron cleer constantly draining

So I've got a Culligan iron cleer system that is about 10 years old. I've only owned the house for about a year and a half and it has been trouble free (so far). I recently noticed my sump pump, which the system drains into, is running regularly. The cause for this is the drain line for the iron...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks