Search results

1. rev12

Outdoor Sillcock question

what about using a shark bit connected with a female end to attach to sillcock? Then attach to copper pipe
  2. rev12

Outdoor Sillcock question

i am replacing my outdoor faucet because the old one was cracked and could no longer be turned off from the tap. I wanted to see what elbow was used here. It looks like a 90 degree street elbow was soldered into the sillcock itself. Is that ok to do and can i use the existing copper pipe once...
  3. rev12

Pegasus Shower Cartridge Removal

i got the threaded piece off last night. was just on their tightly and i was afraid of doing something wrong. i used a wrench on the flat side of the threaded piece and it came right off. thanks for the help
  4. rev12

I guess my question would be. Does the piece that has threads screw out of there? or does the whole assembly screw out from all the back where it meets the pipes?
  5. rev12

i did get some more info with updated pictures as to what i have already taken off. The shower unit is a Glacier Bay Lyndhurst 1-Handle Tub and Shower Faucet in Brushed Nickel so i was not able as of yet to remove the cartridge.
  6. rev12

ahhh ok. thanks. will try and report back. i had unscrewed only the top piece of the retainer then i guess. would make sense the rest of it would unscrew out of there.
  7. rev12

here is another picture if it helps at all
  8. rev12

I removed the sleeve surrounding the cartridge as well as a red cap piece that was fitted around the white piece of the cartridge. I don't see any retainer pin to pull out. so i'm kind of stumped.
  9. rev12

Hi, My shower has had a slow week for a number of days and i am having pegasus send me a new cartridge which i believe is the problem. The problem i am having is that i have removed all the parts i think that need to be removed but cannot get the cartridge out. I have included a picture...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks