Search results

1. H

shower valve remodel/replumb, suggestions

Appreciate it Tuttles and Jeff, bw this and the toilet learned alot, and surely couldnt have done it without the info from posts on this forum, and input from folks like yall.
  2. H

Took me forever to align the valve, props to the folks that do this for a living, ended up removing the pvc shower elbow and going w brass, may add some pipe support for the basement
  3. H

flange 3/8" below floor, easily accessible, replace or double wax

Still need to screw it down correctly, got some 2" brass to go thru spacer and flooring, but with y'alls advice thinking it turned out alright. Got the idea to cut a straight pipe from the forum here, use a clamp, should've cut lower but wanted some wiggle room if I messed up in the end Had...
  4. H

Appreciate the info Jeff and John, just tossing around some ideas, for some reason Im wired to over think everything.
  5. H

Trying to figure out my game plan, this is actually a 3" pipe, guess I'll be doing an outside fit flange. Theres 5 7/8" bw flange connection and elbow. Would my best option be to cut right below the flange connection and install a long outside flange(something like pictured above) even if the...
  6. H

Seen similar questions plenty of times here, but just wanted to run it by anyone that would like to chime in. New flooring, didn't know a thing about flange height until afterwards or course. Seems the simplest/popular is 2 wax rings w horn on top. Or should I over think it and replace the...
  7. H

Appreciate the info Tuttles. Figured I'd slowly respond w my progress in case it would ever help someone, got that sloth pace going, installed the 2x4 support. Tested the tub spout run w an 18" pipe, seems to be just right, ordering a 18" brass nipple, elbow, and sioux 614-8L, and think I'll...
  8. H

Hey, trying to brainstorm my valve remodel, cpvc throughout the house, installed a shutoff on hot/cold for the time being 1. what is the best way to brace the valve, 2x4 screwed in bw the studs, any tips on backset/depth/leveling placement for valve 2. any ideas on a tub spout install, thinking...
  9. H

New 400' well, submersible pump recommendation?

I don't foresee a sprinkler system, thanks wet_boots.
  10. H

New 400' well, submersible pump recommendation?

Well Depth: 400' Depth to water: 150' (not sure if this matters but driller didnt hit water til 375', so backs up 225'+) Well Recovery: driller guestimates 20-30 GPM Well hose: 165' from top of well to house Date Drilled: 2/2013 Well Casing: 6.25 dia, top 9" PVC, rest steal Well Screen...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks