Search results

1. Bob C

Toilet bowl drains completely

This morning one of my toilets started acting strangely. When flushed, all of the water drains out even after the tank has refilled itself. The water drains out until it starts sucking air at the bottom of the bowl and stays with very little water remaining. Is this a vent issue? Why would...
  2. Bob C

Water Filter Change Problems

I have a Whirlpool whole house water filter. Typical hang from the pipe type to remove sediment. It works fine but I have a problem changing filters. I order to remove the canister from the valve body, I need to put a 2 foot piece of pipe on the supplied blue plastic wrench to break it free...
  3. Bob C

Shower Valve Flow Rate

I am remodeling my shower. I have a Danze shower valve. I looked down into the outlet of the valve and it appears that the water will be actually flowing through a hole that is about 3/16 dia inside the valve. Is this right?? What flow rate should I get through the valve? Thanks!
  4. Bob C

Odd P trap

Hi all. I've learned a lot just lurking on this forum but I ran into something I haven't seen before. I'm tearing out our bath tub and installing a shower in it's place. The drain system is copper but the trap appears to be cast brass. My question concerns the union in the center of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks