Search results

1. dave007

hydraulic concrete question

What is the life span of hydraulic concrete? A couple of places where pipes are coming into the house is surrounded by hydraulic cement. They also used hydraulic cement to cover the holes from the forms used to pour the foundation. Anyway water comes through a few places where...
  2. dave007

drainage/grading issues

I am having a few issues regarding water coming in through a basement wall. I would like to correct these if possible. These walls are poured concrete. Currently I have a french drain around bottom of the wall. When it rains real hard a trickle of water comes through the wall via a...
  3. dave007

hydraulic cement - foundation leak - supply pipe

Water is leaking out of the hole where the water supply pipe goes through the foundation. I'm not sure if this belongs in the plumbing section or not, but it does concern the water supply pipe coming into my house from the street. My water supply pipe (from the street) comes through a...
  4. dave007

replacing heat pump refridgerant insulation

i'm not sure if this falls under plumbing or not...... if anyone has any tips/advice to replacing the black rubber foam type insulation on my heat pump refridgerant line (ie. outside the house, from the heatpump to where the line goes into the house wall) feel free to post them. i...
  5. dave007

heat pump refrigerant pipe insulation

I'm not exactly sure which forum this belongs in. I have a heat pump in the back yard. Apparently there is some type of black insulation around a copper pipe that carries refridgerant to or from the heat pump. This insulation is/was held in place with zip ties. Anyway, this insulation...
  6. dave007

braided dishwasher water supply hose 10ft

After a recent kitchen remodel job, a dishwasher was moved from one side of the room to the other. As a result, the hot water supply hose for the dishwasher is not long enough. I need a 10 foot long section of metal braided supply hose to finish this project up. otherwise i'm stuck with...
  7. dave007

question about chrome cpvc valve

question about chrome cpvc valve help a novice out...........please. if it matters, the part# is a brasscraft "PR19 C1" valve i need to replace a turn off valve on a cold water supply pipe under the sink. the supply pipe is cpvc. i bought the valve. it is chrome plated and has a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks