Search results

1. Brianslink

PIC of DIY plumbing manifold system...thanks for advice on this forum

I learned so many things here on this forum! Thank you Terry, Jadnashua, hj and everyone that gave direct advice that helped me complete a large DIY plumbing project with AWESOME RESULTS! It's a long story as to why I DIY'ed the pex plumbing in my new home, but with all of the information and...
  2. Brianslink

Demand pump or small HWT for far bathroom?

I'm building and now in sheetrock phase. I have a long DEDICATED run from HWT (not tankless) to far bathroom (approx. 75' of 3/4 inch pex). My plan was to not have a dedicated recirculating line and install a Metlund D'mand pump or similar type pump with the diverter valve to dump into the cold...
  3. Brianslink

Is this a correct install? Pic of Shower and Toilet Drain installed by local plumber.

I hired a local plumber to install the drain and waste vent for my new construction home. This is a picture of a drain area I am concerned with. The shower drain (double shower) on the left starts the run and it continues to a toilet drain on the right which continues on to the main line. No...
  4. Brianslink

Need technical advice for Tee off 1-1/4" PE pipe

Hello, I installed 1-1/4" PE pipe (blue in color) water service line coming from the water meter into the crawlspace of my new house. The pipe has an actual OD 1.25" and an ID of 1.05". Just to reiterate...This is not PEX, it is PE pipe. I have the PE pipe coming through a sleeve in the...
  5. Brianslink

Is there a quality shower base out there that does not cost $1700.00?

I have a new construction home with crawlspace. We are ready to do the master shower...it's a double shower that is custom sized at 52" X 76" rectangular. This is the shower only, tub is in a separate space. Initially we were going to have a custom tile job done for this shower with a custom...
  6. Brianslink

Advice - Pex size from meter to Hot Water Tank...48 FU

New construction home. It's approx 90' from the meter to the sleeve in my home foundation then another 65' in the crawlspace to the water heater. I calculated 48 fuxture units for this house. The city will put in a 1" water meter. I was planning on doing 1-1/4" pex because the ID is right at 1"...
  7. Brianslink

Home Run Plumbing Design For New Home with far away bath

I have a new 2700 sq ft home that is framed and dried in. No plumbing or electrical has been installed yet. The master bath, laundry, kithcen and a 3/4 guest bath are all on one side of the home and all in close proximity to each other. Then on the other end of the house (65 feet away) is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks