Search results

1. victorhall

Rate these NPT threads (black pipe)

Hello all, I'd love to get your expert opinion on these NPT threads. Are these acceptable for use, or should I send them back? I don't have the expert eye, and they look questionable to me. - Material is 1" domestic black pipe (21' stick was cut to length) - Cut by my the fabrication shop at...
  2. victorhall

Replacing DWV for bathroom reno - wet venting questions

Hello all, This forum has been a tremendous help. I would love for the experts to chime in on my proposed layout, and let me know if I'm messing anything up, or over-complicating things. I'm most worried about having wet-vented properly. Thanks in advance for your help! House is...
  3. victorhall

Help with 2" Cast Iron Hub

Hello all, I've been a huge fan of this forum, and have found many good answers on this site before thanks to the search engine. This time, however, I ran into a snag that's got me stumped, and greatly appreciate your sage advice! I've got a 2" cast iron hub sticking out of the ground...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks