Search results

1. G

Should water stream from unconnected fridge line when faucet is on?

Thanks for all the replies. I'm sorry I haven't responded sooner. If you suggested that the water was crossing over the faucet and going down the cold pipe and out the copper tube, thanks to the cold being shut off temporarily, you were correct. The tapping was proper after all. You...
  2. G

Thanks, Gary. I appreciate the speedy response. So they should have tee'd off *before* the sink shut off valve. Ok. I think I understand. When you say "it does seem to work," that's only if the kitchen faucet is turned on, right? Theoretically it's possible that the ice maker (or fridge...
  3. G

Hi all, We're about to start renting a house. When we toured the place I saw the copper water line for the refrigerator (we have to bring our own fridge). However, when we turned on the kitchen faucet, water streamed out of the line and onto the floor. I am not experienced at all with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks