Search results

1. Biddle

Why Is Pump Gallons Per Minute Rating Important if You are Using a Pressure Tank?

I am planning to replace a 12-year old 1.5 HP, 5 GPM submersible pump in my 680 ft. well. I have a 50-gallon pressure tank. Water pressure has always been terrible. Not enough water pressure to run a single lawn sprinkler. Cannot take a shower and run the dish washer at the same time. I'm...
  2. Biddle

Circut Breaker Trips - Pump Wire Short, Bad Pressure Tank, or Well Running Out of Water?

I would be most grateful if you would give me a hand at figuring out the well/pump problem I’ve been experiencing the last 2 weeks. The pump circuit breaker trips under normal water demands for 2 people. Example: The circuit breaker trips and, consequently, cuts off the water after running the...
  3. Biddle

Can No Longer Manually Start Fleck 2510 Regeneration Backwash

I need some advice on trouble shooting my Fleck model 2510 Econominder. I can no longer manually start the backwash regeneration process. I'm guessing that means it is no longer automatically regenerating per schedule. When I turn the knob to the first stop, the motor makes a whirling sound...
  4. Biddle

What Causes the Brine Draw to be Very Slow in Water Softener?

I have two water softeners plumbed in line with each other to remove iron. The brine draw by water softener #1 is very slow: a guess is that is takes about 30 minutes to draw a gallon of brine from the brine tank. The brine draw from water softener #2 is very fast: a guess is that it takes 5 or...
  5. Biddle

How do I remove the brine piston assembly at the control head of a Fleck 2510?

Need a bit of help. The brine piston in my Fleck 2510 control head is stuck and won't move in or out. Is there any way to free it or should I replace the brine assembly? The piston is gray plastic and the assembly that it fits in is brass. If I need to replace it, can you tell me how to remove...
  6. Biddle

Need Some Help Please: Control Valve Doesn't Shut Off Brine Tank Refill

While trying to determine why my Fleck 2510 control valve won't suck brine from the brine tank, I discovered that the brine tank refill line flows continuously. If it wasn't for the safety overflow cut-off in the brine tank, my basement would be a swimming pool. I disconnected the brine tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks