Search results

1. Mfellows

Kitchen faucet sprayer replacement

Can anyone tell me the faucet manufacturer and possibly suggest a replacement sprayer, I'm trying to help a friend. I'm not sure a generic sprayer will attach (it's tough for me to tell from the picture that he texted me)
  2. Mfellows

Navien 240 Bypass mixing valve problems

I noticed error code 045 which indicates a problem with the mixing valve. Called authorized dealer (who replaced this same valve 18 months ago). They said it was the mixing valve, but wanted to call Navien support which they said required a $120 charge (does Navien really charge for these...
  3. Mfellows

P Trap replacement

My moms house was built in the mid 60s and has copper DWV, except for the main stack. I am going to install an Insinkerator Evolution Compact to replace her old unit and was thinking I should do something with this trap (which some of you guys who do this for a living might have seen before?)...
  4. Mfellows

Pipe split, how does this happen?

I found what I thought was a pinhole leak in the 1 1/2" copper stub (attached to a pvc trap) under my daughters kitchen sink. When I cut just behind where I thought the leak was, I found the split you can see in the picture. I was wondering if this was a manufacturing defect or what can cause...
  5. Mfellows

Drake II flapper

I've submitted an email question to Toto, but in the meantime thought I might ask here since Terry seems to install quite a few of these. I installed a Drake II in April, 2012 and the tank (ST454E) contained a red flapper with a weight on the chain. I just bought another one yesterday (Dec...
  6. Mfellows

Kohler Tub Drain fix

My daughters tub had an old linkage type pop up drain assembly that constantly plugged with hair, etc. My son-in-law yanked the assembly and of course a washcloth went down the drain. In order to prevent this from happening again, I would like to install a pop-up or twist and turn assembly...
  7. Mfellows

Bathtub replacement

I have been picking up hints and tips from this forum for a number of years and wanted to say thanks to everyone. I decided to undertake a fiberglass tub replacement with a Sterling Vikrell tub/surround. I figured the demolition would be the tough part, only to find that the builder had cut...
  8. Mfellows

looking for Kohler K-3467 San Raphael toilet experiences

I have replaced 2 toilets in my parents house with Toto Drakes and they have been problem free. My mom wants to replace a 3rd toilet (circa 1966) which is yellow and all I can find is Kohler San Raphael (K-3467). I told her we could replace the sink to match the toilet (and get a Toto in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks