looking for Kohler K-3467 San Raphael toilet experiences

Users who are viewing this thread

Mfellows

Reaction score
I have replaced 2 toilets in my parents house with Toto Drakes and they have been problem free. My mom wants to replace a 3rd toilet (circa 1966) which is yellow and all I can find is Kohler San Raphael (K-3467). I told her we could replace the sink to match the toilet (and get a Toto in Biscuit or Almond), but she is hung up on the yellow color (someone please shoot me!) Does anyone have experiences to share regarding this toilet?

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
You can research the archives yourself for more specific comments, but in general Kohler parts are frequently not carried in stores because they have so many. Also, when you order parts from Kohler, you may have to wait weeks for them to reach you. Many of their parts are obsolete and no longer available, but even when found, the price for some of them is more than a quality new toilet. Try to convince your mom that pastel colors are no long in vogue and exact matching would be difficult or even impossible. I wish you luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
A quick search brings up

K-3466 one-piece elongated with Ingenium Flush 1.6 gpf
I can't find the map rating for this, but past ratings for this type of flush have ranged from 250 to 500 grams

K-3393 one piece elongated comfort height with Power Lite flush,
needs electricity dual flush 1.0 or 1.4 gpf
MaP 1000 grams

K-3597 Pressure Lite comfort height with Flushmate technology 1.5 gpf
MaP 600 grams

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks