Search results

1. razzle51

Overflow tubing and part next to it

noticed a black substance inside toilet on the bowl and under the rim. took off top and the overflow tube is filled with black sludge ... what is this and what can I do to stop it ? I suppose that is what the black stuff is inside my toilet... noticed our other toilet has the problem under the...
  2. razzle51

toliet running out of the blue / help please

we have a Elgar 1.6 gal/6lpt toliet tank#141-250 and it just starts running out of the blue....What do you think is causeing this ? thanks last night it woke me up twice and I had to shake the handle or flush it to get it to quit...
  3. razzle51

tapping when water is being run

This only happens when the washer is been run , toliet flushes , dishwasher is on. It has nothing to do with hot water . sounds like the tapping is coming from a meter we have in the basement. Is this serious or can I fix myself.thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks