Search results

1. P

Toto Guinevere

I've read a lot a good press on this forum regarding Toto's in general. I have a small bathroom with a 14" rough-in. I would like to get an ADA compliant toilet which means it will be elongated (which always adds 2" to the depth). I especially like the Toto Guinevere because it is 28-1/4" in...
  2. P

ABS to PVC under new vanity

When my old vanity was removed, the plumber did not keep the old ABS trap. I now have the ABS piping coming out of my wall with the threaded elbow. My question is "can I use a PVC trap to connect the old plumbing to my new sink? If the answer is "no", what is your recommended action? Thanks!
  3. P

Sweating mystery -what did I do wrong?

I'm a newbie to sweating - so please be kind. I'm installing cutoff valves under my vanity (a job that should have been done when the house was built). After practicing the sweating technique many times, I thought I was ready to do the project. The configuration is simple -- (1) connect a...
  4. P

dripping toilet cut off valve

I'm a newcomer to posting for help - But boy do I need help! I'm working on a bathroom project that seems to have no end at this point. Actually, it's a complete remodel, and the only thing in the bathroom at this time is the tub. My problem is that the tube that would normally lead up to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks