Search results

1. E

Help me turn these pipes! - Waste line for sink no longer needed

Amateur Plumber looking for some expert advice. I have this waste line that was previously hooked up to a sink. I've removed the sink and now I want to Drywall the wall and have the waste line hidden. I don't know how to turn the pipes or connector and cap this off. Any help from the...
  2. E

Slow Draining Pedestal Sink

Thanks everyone for the observations. I was thinking there may have been something more severly wrong, but turns out that all I needed was a little liquid plumber to clean out the drain pipe and now the sink drains with no issues.
  3. E

Slow Draining Pedestal Sink

I recently remodeled my bathroom and had a licensed plumber re-locate the sink waste line so it would line up with my pedestal sink. He raised the line 3 inches. The line is a T with the top of the T venting up, and the other side is for the waste flow out. I installed the pedestal sink...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks