Search results

1. mossbackfarm

Pressure switch / pumptec question

Hi there...sorry to dredge up the past, but I've finally had some time to tinker with this again. Busy at work is a blessing, and a curse. So I tested the draw and (I think) the resistance. Draw when running is a steady 5.5A, and resistance seems to be 4.6ohm, measured with the power off...
  2. mossbackfarm

Thanks ballvalve...we're very familiar with that aspect (unfortunately), but it never happens this time of year, so it had me worried. Tests seem to show that we're not running dry...I can usually hear bubbling/splashing when it runs out... The pumptec has been tweaked pretty heavily. It...
  3. mossbackfarm

Thanks! Are those measurements something we can do from the surface, or do we need to pull the pump to get those? Rich
  4. mossbackfarm

Hello I've been having some problems with my well pump. We have a 1/2hp submersible (10years old) and a Pumptec protector on it that is a year old. Previously, we had a Coyote protector. It's a low yielding well (1.5gpm), and we're pretty careful with it. Recently, the pumptec started to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks