Search results

1. cowboyjosh78

Buying a house with CSST? Opinions needed

So as ya'll might know from previous postings Im a custom home builder. I personally don't care for CSST gas pipe, but have used it in the past and in times when we finish out basements, etc. A part of me thinks the lightning issues is crap. One of the reason I think its crap is because Im...
  2. cowboyjosh78

Would You Completely Re-Pipe?

So I know some folks in Ohio who are about to undertake upon a major remodel to a custom ranch type house built in either 1976 or 1980, I can't remember the year; anyways they asked me if id be a good idea to rip out and re-pipe and re-wire all the spaces being touched. For example the kitchen...
  3. cowboyjosh78

Water Heater Tank Question

Hey Everyone: Its been awhile since I posted anything here, but I have a question. I build homes and I have a couple that we had the two year walk thru, and my homeowner had a concern about one of the two Rheem Guardian 50 Gallon Natural Gas Water Heaters. The top of one of the two heaters is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks