Search results

1. Fishin

Wax Ring Leaking

Installed new toilet after putting down new floor. Used provided wax seal, no sleeve. It leaked. Got new jumbo wax ring with sleeve. It's leaking. I have almost "1/4 from flange to floor. I see wax compressed through the bolt holes. Any ideas? Thanks.
  2. Fishin

Laminate Countertop Replacement

I want to replace my u-shape laminate kitchen countertops. What's the going trend? Is using preformed countertops with 45 degrees already cut OK? I suspect having a cabinet shop fabricate a large u-shaped countertops would be quite costly but I may do that if exposed cuts are definitely a bad...
  3. Fishin

Pump not Pumping

I have a 1/2 hp Sears shallow well pump about 6 yrs. old that quit pumping. I checked for suction on the inlet side, as suggested by someone who does wells, and I get no suction. I removed housing and inspected diffuser and impeller. It all looks good. Reassembled but same problem. Any ideas on...
  4. Fishin

Valley Cartridge won't come out

I have a Valley single handle shower cartridge to replace and when I went to remove it only part of it came out. Any tips on how to get the rest of it out? I've got it soaked with PB Blaster. Thanks.
  5. Fishin

Triming Exterior Fiberglass Door

What's the best way to trim about a "1/2 of the top of a fiberglass door? Would a plywood saw blade work or maybe a jigsaw? Thanks.
  6. Fishin

Electrical Motor

I have a 115V electric motor that runs a hydraulic cart. After 5 sec of running, it kicks the 20 amp breaker on the wall. It has two capacitors on the side, one start and one run? Would checking the capacitors be the first place to start? We direct wired the motor to an outlet but the results...
  7. Fishin

Holes in Fiberglass Tub

I removed the shower doors from my tub and now want to fix the holes left from the hardware. Anyone have a good idea for this? Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks